Life is good... Enjoy what you have, and forget about what you don't!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's all a process I suppose

I know I have been a stranger these past few months. Things have been busy and life has been quite an experience.

I have been wrapping up this semester in school which will leave me with 2 more to go. I am really excited, and can not wait till I finish. I’ve decided I’m going to go through and continue on for the MBA program, I figured I might as well since I am already in the flow of things.

I broke up with Benny Friday, it was, by far, the 2nd hardest thing I have ever had to do. It was hard, as I mentioned, we are simply not a good fit. We got along really well and we definitely had some good times, but we did not have the same vision for the future. I want to be financially secure, have a good career, and a healthy lifestyle, and he, well, he was fine with where he was. He is okay working his current job and did not have any plans for furthering himself (which is fine, if that is what makes you happy, but it becomes a hard thing for me). So yeah, we broke up, and although I knew he liked me, I didn’t realize how much… So I’ve talked to him a couple times and he seems fine, he’s cried a couple times… and it truly breaks my heart to hear him like that, but I know that if we went on… we would BOTH grow to resent each other. It’s just not healthy. I told him, it will just take time.

Other than that things are rolling along. I am desperately seeking to move out. I have found a couple of places and am negotiating with them bringing Rowsie (my dog) along. It’s definitely hard finding a place out here that takes dogs(and wont leave you broke). Anyway it’s all a process I suppose. Both places are in not so great areas… it sure wont be by the beach like where I am now, but at least it will be my own.

Well that’s the update for now. I intend to write more often. I should have more free time at home beginning next week… we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home