Life is good... Enjoy what you have, and forget about what you don't!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MIA.... but now I'm back

So, I'm back. I've been MIA... and missing my blogging... but here I am... back again!

I've started school full time this term. I've decided to attend full time through the summer so that I can graduate this year and start my MBA by fall. egh... I can even say write it with out breaking into hives.

So the year is fairly new... and not much has changed. Work is going smoothly and the rest of my life is fairly well too. I've been getting a couple of cold soars back to back... but egh... they are going away.

So... my main goal this year is to move out. I am desperate to leave my moms nest and start my own. My own privacy, my own space... the whole deal. I'm shooting for April or May... If you love you'll cross your fingers for me! LOL

Well its nice to be back... and I promise it wont be long for the next post.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home