Life is good... Enjoy what you have, and forget about what you don't!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Every time..

So every time I log on, I promise, I vow, and I pinky swear I will be better at writing in here... well what can I say... It's been a crazy few months.

So I just realized I have 5 classes left to graduate... Im thrilled... extatic... eveyrthing you can think of. I'm counting the months down and can wait to get that degree on my wall... egh!

Now lets see, Debbie got married, this past weekend. August 18th. Wow its amazing how time flys... before you know it... she will be having a baby. Well lets hope not for a long time. Since the planning of the wedding I've been hanging out with Michele alot... its been great. She is really cool and sweet... what good and true friends are made of!

Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home