Life is good... Enjoy what you have, and forget about what you don't!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Challenge~ School and finance...grrr

So I have been faced with a challenge. Apparently I only have $3900 to complete my BA, but I need $10,000. so really I need to come up with about $6000, how, oh HOW does one do that? So apparently I can't graduate, until I get that money... and a private loan is out of the question, because I co-sighned for my sister. grrr We'll the other option is 401K, but that would only be like $4000... I guess it's something. ;) We'll see... I'm sure it will all work out.
On another note, life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger lolly said...

Money is a pain in the a$$!!

If I had lots of money I would be able to live in the US with no hassle!

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home